Join Us in a City Near You
Registration Terms and Conditions
1. Behaviour: Prescience Technology reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to a PUXX event, or eject any person from a PUXX event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Prescience Technology staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
2. Canvassing: While general networking is encouraged, canvassing for business by attendees is strictly prohibited at PUXX events. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event except by event sponsors. Attendees violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
3. Image release: In registering for PUXX events, attendees grant permission to Prescience Technology, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, and/or social media marketing purposes by and for Prescience Technology. Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Prescience Technology in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendees release, discharge, and hold harmless, Prescience Technology and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should an attendee not agree to the above image release, they must advise Prescience Technology by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Program: Prescience Technology reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
5. Registration: Registration for the PUXX is free and must be completed by all attendees prior to the event. The PUXX is an invitation only event – please email email@example.com to request an invitation and register to attend. One registration may not be utilised by several individuals.
Event Terms & Conditions
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
At Prescience Technology, we are committed to protecting the privacy rights of our users. We fully disclose our privacy statement below so our users can understand the types of information we capture, and the manner in which we use that information. All personal information is managed with absolute confidentiality.
Prescience Technology complies with the provisions of the National Privacy Principles which are contained in the Privacy Act (1998) (“the Act”). As we collect personal information, our Privacy Statement set out below outlines how Prescience Technology will handle personal information about you.
1. How is personal information collected?
We generally collect your personal information directly from you. For example, we may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email) or when you have contact with us in person. Collection of personal information may also occur at the time you register as a Prescience Technology subscriber or apply for a login and password through our website www.prescience.com.au (“the site”).
2. What personal information does Prescience Technology collect, and why?
The general type of information we may collect about you includes your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, occupation and employer. The main reason we need this information is so we can contact you in the case of providing new updated information about our products and/or services, or inform you of special announcements and offers made to our customers. Unless you tell us otherwise, Prescience Technology may use personal information about you for marketing and research purposes. You can tell us anytime if you no longer wish to receive marketing material by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Will personal information be given to anyone else?
4. Access and Correction
Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to seek access to information which Prescience Technology holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to change your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com with your request for correction.
5. Online collection of non-personal information
6. Online Disclosures and Links to Other Websites
The site may also contain links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-Prescience Technology website, Prescience Technology is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
7. Additional privacy information
Prescience Technology may vary these terms at any time. Any variations become effective on posting on the site. By continuing to use the site after the terms have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
You may use the site and information contained within it for your own personal and non-commercial reference only. You agree you will not use the site for any unauthorised purpose and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the site.
The information contained within this site (including programming scripts, graphics and logos) are copyright of Prescience Technology. You may make any copies of any information reasonably incidental to your viewing of the site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the prior written approval of Prescience Technology.
The trademarks appearing on this site are primarily trademarks of Prescience Technology. Other trademarks displayed on the site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the site without the express written permission of Prescience Technology or third party owner.
Prescience Technology makes its best efforts to ensure the information available on the site is accurate, however Prescience Technology does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults.
Prescience Technology reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time and Prescience Technology does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Prescience Technology does not accept liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with the site or for any use of other products and services advertised on its site.
Prescience Technology makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on the site.
If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Queensland, Australia
All content and information provided through this site is only for your personal information and use. Such content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us. Prescience Technology disclaims all liability (including for negligence) and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any information contained in or omitted from the Website. The information is provided in good faith without express or implied warranty.